Mr. İhsan Akıncıgil, the founder of our company who entered the business by founding his own transportation company in 1960 founded PETRONAK TAŞIMACILIK VE TİCARET A.Ş. who is a member of the Akıncıgil Company Group in 1985. Petronak A.Ş. undersigned major transportation projects during the years of its foundation and received many awards in the transportation industry.
Petronak A.Ş. holds C2 certificate and all of its vehicles comprise of refrigerated semi-trailers and its vehicle fleet age average is three years. Through the years, Petronak A.Ş. specialized on fresh fruits and vegetables transportation with the increase in fresh fruits and vegetables export of Aksun A.Ş., which is the locomotive company in the group. Moreover, transported products can be listed as food, electronics, frozen food, textile, spare parts, raw materials and pharmaceuticals.
- 100% family owned Turkish company.
- Founded in 1985
- A member to Akincigil Company Group.
- Sister company with Akın Nakliyat A.Ş. and Aksun Tarım Ürünler
- 75 employees
- Annual 45,000 tons transportation capacity
- Joint stock company with paid capital of TL 1,200,000.
- Member to UND, IRU, UTIKAD, Chamber of Shipping, Mersin Chamber of Commerce, AKIB,
- Uludağ Exporters Union